Navy NCIS: Unità anticrimine

9x14 (#200) "Life before his eyes", 07/02/12

« Older   Newer »
Alyss..
view post Posted on 10/12/2011, 18:43

Episodio #200 (( trovate più info generiche nel primo post del thread spoilers generali ))

Trama

Durante una fermata di routine per il suo caffè mattutino, Gibbs si ritrova la canna di una pistola puntata in faccia, ed è costretto a mettere in discussione scelte che ha fatto nel passato e nel presente.

GIBBS’ LIFE FLASHES BEFORE HIS EYES WHEN A PATRON PULLS A GUN DURING A ROUTINE VISIT TO HIS LOCAL DINER, ON THE 200TH EPISODE OF “NCIS,” TUESDAY, FEB. 7

Muse Watson, Ralph Waite, Joe Spano, Darby Stanchfield and Rudolf Martin Reprise Guest Roles for Milestone Episode.

- CHEAT TWEET: Travel w Gibbs 2 his local diner & take a journey into his past during #NCIS200 2/7 8pm ET/PT

“Life Before His Eyes”– During a routine stop for his morning coffee, Gibbs finds himself staring down the barrel of a gun, forcing him to question choices he has made in the past and present, on the 200th episode of NCIS, Tuesday, Feb. 7 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Guest stars Muse Watson, as Mike Franks, Ralph Waite, as Jackson Gibbs, Joe Spano, as Senior FBI Agent T.C. Fornell, Darby Stanchfield, as Shannon Gibbs and Rudolf Martin, as Ari Haswari, return for the milestone episode.

SERIES REGULARS
Mark Harmon (NCIS Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs)
Michael Weatherly (NCIS Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo)
Cote de Pablo (NCIS Special Agent Ziva David)
David McCallum (Dr. Donald “Ducky” Mallard)
Pauley Perrette (Abby Sciuto)
Sean Murray (NCIS Special Agent Timothy McGee)
Rocky Carroll (NCIS Director Leon Vance)

RECURRING GUEST CAST:

Brian Dietzen (Jimmy Palmer)
Muse Watson (Mike Franks)
Ralph Waite (Jackson Gibbs)
Joe Spano (Senior FBI Agent T.C. Fornell)
Darby Stanchfield (Shannon Gibbs)
Michael O’Neill (Former NCIS Special Agent Riley McCallister)
Rudolf Martin (Ari Haswari)
Sean Harmon (Young Leroy Jethro Gibbs)
Jeananne Goossen (Marine Private Joan Matteson)
Sam Schuder (Kelly Gibbs)

GUEST CAST
Clare Carey (Ann Gibbs)
Jordan Garrett (Stephen Rose)
Mackenzie Astin (Michael Rose)
Tim Kelleher (NCIS Special Agent Christopher Pacci)
Jeff Williams (Doctor)
Connie Jackson (Elaine)
Thomas Rosales Jr. (Pedro Hernandez)

---

- Preview/Promo
- Promo 20sec.

---

- Ep Stills:

tumblr_ly3xqtApA61qzeb7lo1_500

tumblr_ly3xvyuC1I1qzeb7lo1_500

tumblr_ly3yk4zgLR1qzeb7lo1_500

Tutte le altre e in HQ : QUI

---

- Festaggiamenti sul set per l'episodio!: 1 - 2 e 3 + VIDEO1 e VIDEO2

---

- Confermato il ritorno di Muse Watson (Mike Franks):

CONGRATS to @musewatson who just booked "EPISODE 200" of NCIS and will go to work in January right after he closes the play he's doing!

immwa

--

- Casting Info da TvGuide:

Christina: Any NCIS scoop you care to share?
Sharing is caring, so here's what we can tell you: The show is currently looking to cast the possibly recurring role of Elaine, a friendly waitress who knows her regulars well. She'll first appear in the monumental 200th episode.

---

- Tweet dal Table Read:

tumblr_lvy6i0jle61qzeb7lo1_500

tumblr_lvykg79W0Z1r0b2vyo1_400

---

- Rivedremo Ari in questo episodio:

tumblr_lwbld55sE41qzeb7lo1_500

--

- Muse Watson su facebook:

tumblr_lxitdxwazL1qzeb7lo1_500

--

- Spoiler dal Panel al TCA:

NCIS Team Teases 'What If?' Episode No. 200: 'It's About a Pivotal Moment That Gibbs Faces'

elevision’s most watched scripted series, CBS’ NCIS, will have Jethro Gibbs travel down assorted roads not taken when the 200th episode, airing Feb. 7 and titled “Life Before His Eyes,” explores some “What If…?” scenarios à la the 1998 movie Sliding Doors.

NCIS showrunner Gary Glasberg, who got the idea for the landmark episode over the summer, tells TVLine, “It very much is about a pivotal moment that Gibbs faces, and it literally looks back at key moments through nine years of NCIS where decisions had to be made, and had people gone in one direction instead of another, how the world would have ended up.”

In revisiting the past through a new lens, Glasberg says there will be familiar faces, old faces, and faces the fans didn’t think they’d see again…. It was a lot of fun. It was a challenge, but it was a lot of fun.”

But in addition to some blasts from the past, the “alt-reality” adventure — which takes place in large part at the heretofore ever seen diner where Gibbs gets his morning coffee — will serve up fresh takes on familiar relationships. For example, viewers will see Tony and Ziva meet first the first time under very, very different circumstances, in a timeline where Kate’s NCIS desk was never freed up.

“For the first time, I didn’t know what was going to happen [in a scene],” Michael Weatherly says of the encounter. “I literally had to concoct in my mind seven years of ‘What if there was no Ziva in Tony’s life, how would he have been different?’” And Cote de Pablo did same. “The character that she brought into the room was so different from her normal Ziva,” Weatherly reports. “And I came in with my own tweak” — though not rocking “a full Tom Selleck ‘stache,” as he had hoped.

Such revamped relationships and odd proverbial bedfellows are served up for all of the long-running characters. “There are some real weird, dreamlike juxtapositions,” Rocky Carroll tells me, though Vance is still the officious NCIS Director. “There are a lot of surreal, ‘How did we all end up at the same table?’ kind of moments, and the audience is going to love that.”

There’s also some truly shocking moments, such as one that comes in a scene Glasberg screened for the press at the Television Critics Association winter tour on Wednesday afternoon. In that clip, in the aforementioned under-a-bridge diner, Gibbs is approached by a hooded stranger toting a pistol. And just as Jethro begins to ID himself, a shot is fired from someone’s gun.

All told, Glasberg tells me, Gibbs comes away from the illuminating episode with “the realization that the decisions he has made were meant to be. And as he looks around NCIS, he realizes that this is where he should be.”

And how.

traduzione

---

- Traduzione parti principali dall'articolo di Tv Guide:

[Shannon] di fronte a Gibbs sul set di una tavola calda, con la loro ugualmente defunta figlia accanto a lei, questa angelica rossa sta cercando di convincere il più tormentato eroe della TV che la sua vita non è stata così tragica. "Se non fossimo morte, tu non saresti mai diventato un agente," dice, menzionando con commozione le vite che ha salvato come diretto risultato dell'assassinio della sua famiglia.

"Life Before His Eyes" è per Gibbs l'episodio a "La vita è meravigliosa", in cui ha un momento di mortale terrore e immagina una serie di scenari in una realtà alterata che rivelano come sarebbero potute essere le vite di tutti i personaggi, se avesse preso alcune decisioni diverse lungo la via.

Alcuni sono morti e alcuni sono vivi, in questa tavola calda dell'aldilà piena di doppelganger. Sean Murray sta passando per il set con i capelli più scuri, pettinati diversamente, il che suggerisce che anche i personaggi regolari, come McGee, stanno sperimentando realtà alterate nella fantasia di Gibbs. "Adoro fare questo tipo di cose surreali, oniriche," dice Murray. "L'episodio parla di: e se le cose fossero andate diversamente? E se McGee e Abby fossero sposati?"

"Nella mia particolare realtà del 200° episodio," dice Cote de Pablo, "non sono mai diventata un agente dell'NCIS." Questo perchè il suo predecessore, Kate Todd, non è mai stata uccisa - quindi nessun bisogno di un sostituto importato da Israele. Tony ha un vago ricordo di aver visto di sfuggita Ziva sette anni fa "ma la prossima volta che ci incontriamo è adesso, e io ho diretto diverse missioni per tutta Europa, ed è la vecchia Ziva - forte e diretta e sensuale. E' una grande scena, solo tra me e Michael, con di nuovo la tensione originale. Il che pone la domanda: l'attrazione è inevitabile? E lo è abbastanza."

---

- Da TvLine:

NCIS | I’ve got a few more scooplets about Episode 200, which I first told you about last week. For starters, the scene that the press got a sneak peek at, involving Gibbs in his diner and a shooting? Yeah, that happens — meaning it’s not one of the “What if?” scenarios imagined by Jethro during the hour (which show boss Gary Glasberg says has a “a Christmas Carol quality to it”). Glasberg also confirmed there is an appearance by rogue Mossad agent Ari Haswari in the same episode – and that’s far from the only blast from the past to expect. Oh, and the first meeting between Tony and Ziva that I told us about? I neglected to mention what Cote de Pablo revealed – that it involves an “interrogation.”

traduzione

---

- Dal NYPost:

Tony DiNozzo married? Ziva David in handcuffs?

Here’s your first look at the big interrogation scene from next Tuesday’s landmark 200th episode of “NCIS,” which puts an “It’s a Wonderful Life”-style spin on TV’s No. 1 drama.

Fans are used to seeing flirtatious — and single — NCIS agents Tony (Michael Weatherly) and Ziva (Cote de Pablo) on the same side of the table, but in this alternate reality, a married Tony is putting the screws to Ziva, who’s still a Mossad officer.

“The interrogation is between them as if they hadn’t met” six seasons ago, says “NCIS” showrunner Gary Glasberg, who adds that the scenario is meant to explore how their never meeting “would have affected Tony in his world and Ziva in her world.”

The scene is part of the fallout of “a situation” that NCIS boss Jethro Gibbs (Mark Harmon) experiences, which makes him wonder about how decisions he’s made in the past have effected the lives of those around him.

31.1T068.ncisc--300x300

Edited by Alyss.. - 2/2/2012, 15:55

ZivaD23
view post Posted on 10/12/2011, 18:46

Amooo!♥♥

Alyss..
view post Posted on 10/12/2011, 18:47

Anche preoccupante xD ma facciamo finta di niente per ora.
Tral'altro FEBBRAIO, l'hanno messo per gli sweeps.. quindi niente nuovi episodi dal 10 GENNAIO fino a Febbraio. 1 mese di Hiatus.

ZivaD23
view post Posted on 10/12/2011, 18:55

Ommiodio non è giusto:(

Ziver92x
view post Posted on 10/12/2011, 18:57

non è giusto per lo hiatus ma BELLO BELLO BELLO BELLO BELLO il titolo *___*
io son già partita venite a riportarmi a terra

edit: se HIS lies è riferito a LUI allora la LIFE di cui si parla è quella che si respirava nella settima? ... *___* dfkgkfdjgkdjgkvdfvkvkv

Edited by Ziver92x - 10/12/2011, 19:15

ZivaD23
view post Posted on 10/12/2011, 19:02

Io mi sto facendo già film mentali D: *-* non vedo l'ora di vederlo!

Hellspirit
view post Posted on 10/12/2011, 20:23

E io mi commuovo già con lo splendido titolo hgbhvncbnbvvgfds ♥

nooo un mese di hiatus... ok :cry:

view post Posted on 11/12/2011, 11:45

SecNav

Group:
McGiva fans

Titolo quasi artistico...

Web  Top
Alyss..
view post Posted on 11/12/2011, 11:56

his deduco sia Gibbs.. la conferma la darebbe il sapere se torna Lauren Holly o meno ma se torna mi sa che è una sorpresa.. Quindi boh.

Tral'altro ripeto una frase cosi mi sa tanto di qualcuno sul punto di morte, la frase " quando stai per morire la vita ti ripassa davanti agli occhi" --- Non penso useranno il coma di nuovo quindi sinceramente non so cosa pensare ragazzi lol

Edited by Alyss.. - 11/12/2011, 15:07

Hellspirit
view post Posted on 11/12/2011, 13:49

Non so, con un titolo così potrebbero fare di tutto *_* Appunto, l'unica cosa certa dovrebbe essere Gibbs... non vedo a chi altri potrebbe riferirsi xD

aah, se riuscissero davvero a fare una puntata con Jenny, Kate e tutti gli altri sarebbe straordinario *___*

view post Posted on 11/12/2011, 23:02

Ziva Agent

Group:
Zibbs

Dio che bel titolo!!!!!!
Chissà cosa vuol dire? Lo scopriremo quando usciranno le guest star (Spero nella Holly)

assawa
view post Posted on 12/12/2011, 11:06

CITAZIONE (Alyss.. @ 11/12/2011, 11:56) 
his deduco sia Gibbs.. la conferma la darebbe il sapere se torna Lauren Holly o meno ma se torna mi sa che è una sorpresa.. Quindi boh.

Purtroppo nello stesso spoiler in cui si anticipava il ritorno di Franks e di Shannon e altri "volti del passato" si escludeva il ritorno della Shepard :(
CITAZIONE
And for that 200th episode, Glasberg says, "We came up with a unique, unexpected story to help us look back on everything prior. You're going to see faces you haven't seen in a long time." Among them: Gibbs' murdered wife Shannon and daughter Kelly, plus recently deceased Mike Franks. Alas, Lauren Holly's Jenny Shepard... likely not.

Speriamo sia solo una supposizione...sarebbe bello rivederla, dopotutto è un personaggio storico di NCIS!

Alyss..
view post Posted on 12/12/2011, 14:33

Si ricordo quello spoiler ma tante cose possono cambiare.. quindi chissà.

littleziva
view post Posted on 12/12/2011, 22:11

holly holly hollyyy
jen jen jen jen *_*
per favore fa che sia Jen!

katyjolinar
view post Posted on 13/12/2011, 08:58

ultime da twitter:
immwa
ora voglio proprio vedere come lo inseriscono :shifty: :woot:

344 replies since 10/12/2011, 18:43   13920 views