Navy NCIS: Unità anticrimine

>> 8x23 "Swan Song", Commenti all'episodio

« Older   Newer »
betta86
view post Posted on 11/5/2011, 11:43

CITAZIONE (Gunnery_Sergeant @ 11/5/2011, 11:12) 
Io penso che Mike stesse già morendo. Era uno straccio! Pallido, occhi cerchiati e la tosse. Questo spiegherebbe perché invece di tornare in casa ed allertare Gibbs, sia andato a sfidare Cobb. Un uomo, per quanto irruento, con una nipotina piccola che ha bisogno di lui non va a sfidare un killer super addestrato...a meno che non sia un idiota o non sappia già che i suoi giorni sono contati e voglia andarsene combattendo e non consumandosi in un letto d'ospedale...proprio come fece Jenny. E proprio come lei Mike è morto probabilmente pensando di proteggere Gibbs...non poteva sapere che Cobb era li solo per osservare e non per attaccare.

non posso che quotarti Gunnery...Mike non sembrava messo benissimo...appena l'ho visto tossire la prima volta e poi l'ho visto scntrarsi con Cobb ho pesnato la tua stessa identica cosa...
CITAZIONE (Gunnery_Sergeant @ 11/5/2011, 11:12) 
Tra l'altro è interessante quello che Kort a detto: che l'unica cosa che rende EJ più "qualificata" di Gibbs per il caso del P2P è che lei non è Gibbs...che lei non mette in discussione i suoi superiori. E a proposito di EJ, è interessante che notare che alla fine il caso l'hanno risolto i nostri e non lei. Chi ha scoperto che Gavin Qualcosa è Kort (e attraverso di lui l'identità del killer)? Il team. Chi ha scoperto che non c'è alcun testimone e che il killer ha teso una trappola a EJ? Gibbs.

EJ, ancora una volta non fa gioco di squadra...due dei suoi agenti sono feriti, Levin forse è addirittura morto, Vance le ordina di desistere e lei che fa? Disubbidisce e si caccia nei guai. Gibbs aveva ragione a non fidarsi di lei! Si meritterebbe di rimetterci le penne, ma non credo che accadrà, visto che è nel prossimo episodie e spero non ci sarà da fantasma come Mike...

verissimo anche questo...non posso che concordsre con te anche sul tuo disc orso su EJ...
credo k nn sarà uccisa dal P2P, ma sarà gravemente ferita(gli servirebbe da lezione) e cmq cappero hai la tua squadra messa malissimo, vabbè che vance e Gibbs erano in ascolto, am chiamare delle ambulanze no?? e per una volta seguire gli ordini no??
nn ci resta che aspettare qui...uffina!!

Martina1386
view post Posted on 11/5/2011, 11:46

ok... prendo un attimo le difese di EJ... perchè povera crista NESSUNO si ricorda che Gibbs in PRIMIS non segue MAI gli ordini... forse è vero Gibbs si sarebbe assicurato che i suoi stessero bene... ma avrebbe inseguito lo str**** fino in culo al mondo e ritorno... ma c'è da dire anche che la relazione di Gibbs con il suo team va ben oltre il rapporto capo-agente...
inoltre, cosa che forse avevo già detto, credo che Gibbs si sia comportato MOLTO MOLTO male con EJ nella scena dell'interrogatorio del presunto P2P nella 19...

tornando a questo episodio... anche Gibbs dice che EJ è un buon agente.... facciamole una colpa perchè è agli inizi della carriera ed è ambiziosa!!
Lo schieramento anti-EJ non lo capisco... lo capisco in parte dal fronte Tiva... ma solo in parte!! per il resto a me come personaggio piace MOLTO!
Quindi spero, a differenza del mondo intero, che torni viva e vegeta anche nella 9a stagione!!

Gunnery_Sergeant
view post Posted on 11/5/2011, 11:52

Avete letto questo: www.cbs.com/primetime/ncis/community/blogs/blog.php?key=1 ??

CITAZIONE
Swang Song - May 10, 2011
I was 28 when I first walked into Don Bellisario’s office to pitch a story for NCIS, a show I’d never seen until a week earlier. In my defense, they weren’t even done with the first season yet, so as far as being late to the party there were plenty who would come later than me. I had figured I could basically take a CSI kind of story and set it in a Navy world, figured that would work, until I read the first line of the pitch packet Don sent me that read, “NCIS is not CSI in the Navy.” One story, that’s what I had, if you don’t count the one about a koala being smuggled out of Australia onboard a submarine, and I was advised not to count that one. Halfway through my pitch, Don’s eyes drifted closed and he started to lean deeper into the couch. I couldn’t tell if he was visualizing what I was saying or just falling asleep. I picked up the pace, hit the final twist as hard as I could and his eyes popped open, he shot upright and said, “Didn’t see that coming.” I took that as a good thing coming from a guy who’d made hundreds of these things. “I wanna see what happens next,” he said, “Go write it.” I believe my response was something along the lines of, “Go write what?” I’d never been in an environment where so much responsibility was heaped on an individual writer, in most of my jobs prior there’d been a great deal of collaboration from concept to breaking down the story to the final draft. The tv term used to describe me would be “Baby Writer.” “Write what you just said,” he told me, “And watch some of the good episodes, the ones I wrote. These characters all have specific voices.” I left.

I delivered a script about a week later and I got back two notes delivered secondhand from Don: 1) Tony likes movies. 2) Let’s see if we can get a fourth act out of the kid. That was it. Armed with that, I rewrote. I came back in after a second draft and Don had it tucked away on a shelf behind his desk when he offered me a job on staff. But I had already taken a job on a new soon-to-be-short-lived tv show. To which Don said, “When that gets canceled, cause they all do except mine, come back and I’ll give you a job.” While I was scratching away on that show, I ran into the Art Department Coordinator for NCIS who lived on my block at the time. She said they’d just gotten a script with my name on it, which was news to me. One of the writers, John C Kelley, liked my draft, pulled it down off the shelf, re-wrote it to fit in Season Two and they shot it. And aired it. And 14 million people watched it. It was a surreal experience for me.

For the next two years, either Don or John would check up on me about every six months to see if I was unemployed and in an NCIS frame of mind. In that time, I ran my streak of failed first year tv show staff jobs to three, I wrote a pilot that didn’t get made, a mini-series that died an ignominious death, and I spent months wandering the earth scribbling in a notepad. Over the same period, NCIS went through dramatic changes of its own, making headlines for the shocking Season 2 finale “Twilight” and hitting what I consider its first high-water mark for the run of episodes from “SWAK” through “Kill Ari.” It continued to amass viewers at a steady clip, cracking the top ten on a regular basis until I just couldn’t ignore it anymore.

In the middle of Season 4 I joined the writing staff on an 8 episode contract, hoping not to be fired at the end of it. I’ve worked on 110 episodes since then, making contributions to many, less than nothing to others, but I think 21 of those scripts had my name on them. We hit number 1 for the first time with an episode that contained a line I wish I’d written, “Are you telling me there’s a killer robot Humvee loose on the streets of Washington D.C.?” and I was hooked. I fell in love with the show, with the insanity of being a part of it, with its ability to constantly surprise me, its nature to re-invent itself, to gather new fans, new faces, new layers, new depths. And just when you think you know exactly what NCIS is – the show develops different flavors.

When Shane Brennan took the reins in Season 5, I remember sitting across from him in his office and asking, “Who’s gonna write the episodes that Don and John used to write?” He squinted at me with this crooked smile of his that I would eventually discover meant something along the lines of, “Maybe you.” So I took a deep breath and started pitching, “How ‘bout somebody gets killed with Mercury injected into their brain? What if a girl shows up who was a childhood friend of Gibbs’ daughter? What about a PTSD Marine on a rampage who turns out to be a steroid junkie? Oh, I’ve always wanted to rip off the first episode of the GI Joe cartoon where they’re hired to test the security of a government installation. Ooh, a woman stabs Ducky at a crime scene because she thinks he’s a torturer like Olivier in Marathon Man. Or something like that Law and Order episode “White Rabbit” where they re-visit old times. Maybe flashbacks involving first cases or… maybe we go to one of their hometowns. Does Gibbs have a father?” I was in there rambling for about half an hour, I just found the notepad while I was cleaning my office. It also contains the words “Human Sacrifice!” with a great big circle around ‘em. Never did get to that one.

Over 4 and a half seasons I have dug as deeply as I could into this world. I’ve created characters who have been hated and loved and I’ve taken satisfaction in both. I’ve indulged in conception and murder. I’ve laid out storylines that have filled me with pride and I’ve watched them come out in a manner I never could have expected. I’ve lost myself so much in the fictional realm of NCIS that at times I’ve forgotten where it began and the office ended. My dream, since I first started noticing that tv shows have writers, has always been to create someplace like that. And I’ve learned that if I’m ever going to make that happen, if I’m going to make something of my own, it’s going to require my full attention. So it’s time for me to say goodbye.

To everyone at CBS and Paramount – thank you for being so good to me.

To Mark, Mark, Charles, Susan, everyone in the office and my favorite crew – thank you for making my madness real.

To Mark, Michael, Pauley, David, Cote, Sean, Rocky, Brian, Joe, Muse and all the phenomenal actors I’ve written for – thank you for letting me mess with your heads.

To Shane, Gary, George, Frank, Steve, Reed, Nicole, Chris and every writer I’ve been on staff with – I don’t have the words, but I know you do.

And to the fans, the millions of you around the globe with your own experiences of NCIS - this has been my little piece of the puzzle, my small contribution as a custodian of its history. Hope you enjoyed “Swan Song.”

Jesse Stern
Co-Executive Producer

Questo è anche stato il canto del cigno di Jesse Stern...

Jess_JagFan
view post Posted on 11/5/2011, 12:07

Bello scendere di sotto e vedere i miei che mi danno il buongiorno chiedendomi "lo hai visto?" in 4 minuti netti ho raccontato loro l'episodio ed il promo. Dopo aver ripreso fiato mia madre, dispiaciuta per Franks mi dice "vabbè ma Ziva è Ziva, che vuoi che le faccia un serial killer?" :blink:

Anyway, credo sia entrato di diritto tra uno dei miei episodi preferiti. La tristezza ha dominato! I primi piani di Gibbs in sala autopsie sono stati bellissimi, non c'è che dire. Sull'abbraccio di gruppo non ho più resistito ed ho iniziato a piangere. Incredibile! Il volto di Ziva, oddio che tenerezza/tristezza, mentre cerca di guardare verso il corpo di Franks ma non ci riesce :cry:
Devo dire che fino al Skip this part mi ero un po' persa, poi ho capito che Gibbs non stava impazzendo, riviveva (se così si può dire) il giorno prima.
Who the hell are all these people? These are the new guys Carinissima Abby qui che spiega di Cobb a Franks ma lui sembra interessato a capire il perché dei nuovi agenti! Poi bellissimo il saluto a Mike dal team di Gibbs.
Non ho capito se Levin sia morto o meno, gli hanno sparato al collo sembra poi non si vede più mentre Cade viene aiutato da EJ a mettersi al riparo. EJ poi, cavolo spero non la uccida, mi dispiacerebbe.
Questo telefilm pian piano finirà con l'uccidermi. Non possono interromperlo così, se proprio devono perché farci aspettare una settimana! La vedo lunga...

E' l'unico episodio in cui non ci sono scene nel laboratorio di Abby, per quanto ricordo in ogni episodio c'è anche se per poco.

betta86
view post Posted on 11/5/2011, 12:15

CITAZIONE (Martina1386 @ 11/5/2011, 12:46) 
ok... prendo un attimo le difese di EJ... perchè povera crista NESSUNO si ricorda che Gibbs in PRIMIS non segue MAI gli ordini... forse è vero Gibbs si sarebbe assicurato che i suoi stessero bene... ma avrebbe inseguito lo str**** fino in culo al mondo e ritorno... ma c'è da dire anche che la relazione di Gibbs con il suo team va ben oltre il rapporto capo-agente...
inoltre, cosa che forse avevo già detto, credo che Gibbs si sia comportato MOLTO MOLTO male con EJ nella scena dell'interrogatorio del presunto P2P nella 19...

tornando a questo episodio... anche Gibbs dice che EJ è un buon agente.... facciamole una colpa perchè è agli inizi della carriera ed è ambiziosa!!
Lo schieramento anti-EJ non lo capisco... lo capisco in parte dal fronte Tiva... ma solo in parte!! per il resto a me come personaggio piace MOLTO!
Quindi spero, a differenza del mondo intero, che torni viva e vegeta anche nella 9a stagione!!

si ci ricordiamo bene che pure Gibbs nn segue gli ordini...ora neppure a me piace molto quando Gibbs fa di testa sua ed esclude la squadra, e in passato l'ho criticato spesso pure io...xò in questo caso con EJ non è solo essere ambiziosi è il suo carattere da sentirsi perfettine che la spinge a fare determinate cose e a farla sbagliare...in questo caso al momento capisci è una trappola, vedi che la tua squadra è messa male, sei te il capo e siete una squadra non li lasci lì da soli ferti (o morenti, dato dell'altro nn abbiamo sentito o visto niente dp che è stato colpito) e te ne parti dietro al killer sapendo che in quel momento non era il momento opportuno epr fermarlo, anzi vai dietro mettendoti te stessa super in pericolo...e poi a me non ci posso fare niente a pelle proprio non mi va giù, ma è proprio perchè non mi piacciono proprio le persone in quel modo quindi (non c'entra niente il fronte tiva o no, o che stia con tony o no è proprio una questione a pelle).

Alyss..
view post Posted on 11/5/2011, 12:29

QUOTE (Gunnery_Sergeant @ 11/5/2011, 12:52) 
Avete letto questo: www.cbs.com/primetime/ncis/community/blogs/blog.php?key=1 ??

Swang Song - May 10, 2011
I was 28 when I first walked into Don Bellisario’s office to pitch a story for NCIS, a show I’d never seen until a week earlier. In my defense, they weren’t even done with the first season yet, so as far as being late to the party there were plenty who would come later than me. I had figured I could basically take a CSI kind of story and set it in a Navy world, figured that would work, until I read the first line of the pitch packet Don sent me that read, “NCIS is not CSI in the Navy.” One story, that’s what I had, if you don’t count the one about a koala being smuggled out of Australia onboard a submarine, and I was advised not to count that one. Halfway through my pitch, Don’s eyes drifted closed and he started to lean deeper into the couch. I couldn’t tell if he was visualizing what I was saying or just falling asleep. I picked up the pace, hit the final twist as hard as I could and his eyes popped open, he shot upright and said, “Didn’t see that coming.” I took that as a good thing coming from a guy who’d made hundreds of these things. “I wanna see what happens next,” he said, “Go write it.” I believe my response was something along the lines of, “Go write what?” I’d never been in an environment where so much responsibility was heaped on an individual writer, in most of my jobs prior there’d been a great deal of collaboration from concept to breaking down the story to the final draft. The tv term used to describe me would be “Baby Writer.” “Write what you just said,” he told me, “And watch some of the good episodes, the ones I wrote. These characters all have specific voices.” I left.

I delivered a script about a week later and I got back two notes delivered secondhand from Don: 1) Tony likes movies. 2) Let’s see if we can get a fourth act out of the kid. That was it. Armed with that, I rewrote. I came back in after a second draft and Don had it tucked away on a shelf behind his desk when he offered me a job on staff. But I had already taken a job on a new soon-to-be-short-lived tv show. To which Don said, “When that gets canceled, cause they all do except mine, come back and I’ll give you a job.” While I was scratching away on that show, I ran into the Art Department Coordinator for NCIS who lived on my block at the time. She said they’d just gotten a script with my name on it, which was news to me. One of the writers, John C Kelley, liked my draft, pulled it down off the shelf, re-wrote it to fit in Season Two and they shot it. And aired it. And 14 million people watched it. It was a surreal experience for me.

For the next two years, either Don or John would check up on me about every six months to see if I was unemployed and in an NCIS frame of mind. In that time, I ran my streak of failed first year tv show staff jobs to three, I wrote a pilot that didn’t get made, a mini-series that died an ignominious death, and I spent months wandering the earth scribbling in a notepad. Over the same period, NCIS went through dramatic changes of its own, making headlines for the shocking Season 2 finale “Twilight” and hitting what I consider its first high-water mark for the run of episodes from “SWAK” through “Kill Ari.” It continued to amass viewers at a steady clip, cracking the top ten on a regular basis until I just couldn’t ignore it anymore.

In the middle of Season 4 I joined the writing staff on an 8 episode contract, hoping not to be fired at the end of it. I’ve worked on 110 episodes since then, making contributions to many, less than nothing to others, but I think 21 of those scripts had my name on them. We hit number 1 for the first time with an episode that contained a line I wish I’d written, “Are you telling me there’s a killer robot Humvee loose on the streets of Washington D.C.?” and I was hooked. I fell in love with the show, with the insanity of being a part of it, with its ability to constantly surprise me, its nature to re-invent itself, to gather new fans, new faces, new layers, new depths. And just when you think you know exactly what NCIS is – the show develops different flavors.

When Shane Brennan took the reins in Season 5, I remember sitting across from him in his office and asking, “Who’s gonna write the episodes that Don and John used to write?” He squinted at me with this crooked smile of his that I would eventually discover meant something along the lines of, “Maybe you.” So I took a deep breath and started pitching, “How ‘bout somebody gets killed with Mercury injected into their brain? What if a girl shows up who was a childhood friend of Gibbs’ daughter? What about a PTSD Marine on a rampage who turns out to be a steroid junkie? Oh, I’ve always wanted to rip off the first episode of the GI Joe cartoon where they’re hired to test the security of a government installation. Ooh, a woman stabs Ducky at a crime scene because she thinks he’s a torturer like Olivier in Marathon Man. Or something like that Law and Order episode “White Rabbit” where they re-visit old times. Maybe flashbacks involving first cases or… maybe we go to one of their hometowns. Does Gibbs have a father?” I was in there rambling for about half an hour, I just found the notepad while I was cleaning my office. It also contains the words “Human Sacrifice!” with a great big circle around ‘em. Never did get to that one.

Over 4 and a half seasons I have dug as deeply as I could into this world. I’ve created characters who have been hated and loved and I’ve taken satisfaction in both. I’ve indulged in conception and murder. I’ve laid out storylines that have filled me with pride and I’ve watched them come out in a manner I never could have expected. I’ve lost myself so much in the fictional realm of NCIS that at times I’ve forgotten where it began and the office ended. My dream, since I first started noticing that tv shows have writers, has always been to create someplace like that. And I’ve learned that if I’m ever going to make that happen, if I’m going to make something of my own, it’s going to require my full attention. So it’s time for me to say goodbye.

To everyone at CBS and Paramount – thank you for being so good to me.

To Mark, Mark, Charles, Susan, everyone in the office and my favorite crew – thank you for making my madness real.

To Mark, Michael, Pauley, David, Cote, Sean, Rocky, Brian, Joe, Muse and all the phenomenal actors I’ve written for – thank you for letting me mess with your heads.

To Shane, Gary, George, Frank, Steve, Reed, Nicole, Chris and every writer I’ve been on staff with – I don’t have the words, but I know you do.

And to the fans, the millions of you around the globe with your own experiences of NCIS - this has been my little piece of the puzzle, my small contribution as a custodian of its history. Hope you enjoyed “Swan Song.”

Jesse Stern
Co-Executive Producer

Questo è anche stato il canto del cigno di Jesse Stern...

Oddio ecco perchè leggevo certi commenti su twitter T___T no no no Jesse - soffro.

betta86
view post Posted on 11/5/2011, 12:42

ma noooooooooooooooooooooo...anche lui adesso ci si mette? nuuuu che tristezza oggi

Martina1386
view post Posted on 11/5/2011, 12:56

noooooooooooooooooo... il mio commento per episodio e notizia sarà NOOOOOOOOOO!
non può andarsene... che cacchio!! ormai lo stimo troppo!! no! no! no! no!

Nelly"
view post Posted on 11/5/2011, 13:18

:( :( :( tristezzaaa ...

ma cmq devo dire bellissimo episodio lo includerò tra i miei preferiti...

che tristezza per la morte di franks... :(

e poi gli sguardi di gibbs... mamma mia...

bello bello come episodio

la scena di tony e ziva in ascenzore mi ha fatto commuovere :) e poi anche l'abbraccio di gruppo davvero bello.. mi sono emozionata

che dire chissà cosa succederà nel finale... e soprattutto, come ci lascieranno prima della 9 stagione... ???

Gunnery_Sergeant
view post Posted on 11/5/2011, 13:20

CITAZIONE (betta86 @ 11/5/2011, 13:15) 
si ci ricordiamo bene che pure Gibbs nn segue gli ordini...ora neppure a me piace molto quando Gibbs fa di testa sua ed esclude la squadra, e in passato l'ho criticato spesso pure io...xò in questo caso con EJ non è solo essere ambiziosi è il suo carattere da sentirsi perfettine che la spinge a fare determinate cose e a farla sbagliare...in questo caso al momento capisci è una trappola, vedi che la tua squadra è messa male, sei te il capo e siete una squadra non li lasci lì da soli ferti (o morenti, dato dell'altro nn abbiamo sentito o visto niente dp che è stato colpito) e te ne parti dietro al killer sapendo che in quel momento non era il momento opportuno epr fermarlo, anzi vai dietro mettendoti te stessa super in pericolo...e poi a me non ci posso fare niente a pelle proprio non mi va giù, ma è proprio perchè non mi piacciono proprio le persone in quel modo quindi (non c'entra niente il fronte tiva o no, o che stia con tony o no è proprio una questione a pelle).

Quoto in pieno. A me non importa un tubo di EJ in relazione a Tony e/o Tiva, ma non sopporto l'atteggiamento di superiorità e di "son tutto mi" che EJ ha tenuto sin dall'inizio. "E' il mio caso", "Potete imparare qualcosa dal mio team", "Io ho già fatto questo", "Io ho già controllato quelle foto" "il nostro profilo indica che è un killer che ha ottenuto molto nella vita"...e poi alla prova dei fatti che succede? Gibbs nota le decorazioni sbagliate. Gibbs dice che questi omicidi sono il massimo che sto tizio ha fatto nella vita -- ed è vero, non a caso è Cobb furioso perché non ha fatto carriera. Chi capisce che Gavin X è uno della CIA e scopre che è un alias di Kort? Team Gibbs. Chi capisce che EJ è appena caduta in una trappola e la avverte? Gibbs.

Non è una questione di essere ambiziosi o meno, è una questione di essere arroganti. Ora, anche Gibbs sa essere arrogante, ma poi i fatti supportano le sue azioni/parole. Non è il caso di EJ, che finora è stata tutto fumo e niente arrosto. E nel momento in cui si poteva vedere di che pasta è fatta, che va a fare? Commette un'imprudenza che può costarle la vita.

Hellspirit
view post Posted on 11/5/2011, 13:31

Oddio, la notizia di Jesse mi ha distrutta... Perchè se ne deve andare uno che ammiro così tanto? :_____:

Ziver92x
view post Posted on 11/5/2011, 14:06

image NO.
punto ... oggi sono telegrafica

TonyAndZiva4ever
view post Posted on 11/5/2011, 14:19

Chi mi traduce il dialogo Tiva in ascensore?

littleziva
view post Posted on 11/5/2011, 14:27

CITAZIONE

oddio...no jess!! come faremo senza i suoi episodi??mi ha messo addosso ancora più tristezza..

c'è da dire poi che questo,come suo canto del cigno,è stato a dir poco fantastico..il montaggio,cioè come è stato organizzato l'intero episodio,con flashback ecc è stato bellissimo!

poi le emozioni..come sono trasparite,adoro il cast,santo cielo!
mi è dispiaciuto un sacco per gibbs..poverino e poi si sentiva anche in colpa..
per non parlare poi della scena dell'ascensore..ero totalmente in lacrime specialmente quando si sono aperte le porte e sono entrati abby e mcgee... :wub:
all'inizio in realtà mi sono detta "ma che cavolo fa ziva?? si commuove!?!? ma non è da lei che le prende??" stavo già bestemmiando! poi però..boh centrava comunque quella scena!!non era forzata per niente,come tutto del resto!

mi è piaciuta tanto l'atmosfera di tutti i 40 minuti..era semplicemente tutto calmo..non so è stato strano.
il finale poi... ho davvero sperato che EJ non morisse...cioè no!!poi altri casini e tony che sta male...noo uffa non può morire anche lei!!

una sola osservazione: Kort ma perchè devi essere sempre tu??? -.-''
CITAZIONE

concordo anche a me piace tanto (ma anche nella 9 no,eh)xD

ok vado a farmi una scorpacciata di video e di immagini :D

Alyss..
view post Posted on 11/5/2011, 14:30

QUOTE (Hellspirit @ 11/5/2011, 14:31) 
Oddio, la notizia di Jesse mi ha distrutta... Perchè se ne deve andare uno che ammiro così tanto? :_____:

anche a me - il mio preferito :_: - e che uscita di scena tral'altro. :cry:

50 replies since 10/5/2011, 21:22   3382 views