Navy NCIS: Unità anticrimine

8x24 "Pyramid", 17/05/11

« Older   Newer »
Hellspirit
view post Posted on 15/4/2011, 08:41

Trama

L'identita del Port to Port killer è finalmente rivelata, ma lui continua a prendere di mira l'NCIS.

Le vite dei componenti dell'NCIS sono in pericolo quando si ritrovano faccia a faccia con il Port to Port killer.

THE IDENTITY OF THE PORT-TO-PORT KILLER IS FINALLY REVEALED, BUT HE CONTINUES TO TARGET NCIS, ON THE EIGHTH SEASON FINALE OF "NCIS," TUESDAY, MAY 17

- Sarah Jane Morris Returns as Special Agent E.J. Barrett
- Enrique Murciano Returns as Ziva's Boyfriend, CIA Agent Ray Cruz
- Muse Watson Reprises His Role as Mike Franks
- David Dayan Fisher Reprises His Role as Trent Kort
- Kerr Smith Guest Stars as Navy Lieutenant Jonas Cobb

"Pyramid" - The lives of NCIS members are in jeopardy when they come face-to-face with the infamous Port-to-Port killer, on the eighth season finale of NCIS, Tuesday, May 17 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Sarah Jane Morris returns as Special Agent E.J. Barrett; Enrique Murciano returns as CIA Agent Ray Cruz; Muse Watson reprises his role as Mike Franks; David Dayan Fisher reprises his role as Trent Kort; and Kerr Smith guest stars as Navy Lieutenant Jonas Cobb.

SERIES REGULARS:

NCIS Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs ..........Mark Harmon
NCIS Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo..........Michael Weatherly
Probationary Special Agent Ziva David..........Cote de Pablo
Dr. Donald "Ducky" Mallard..........David McCallum
Abby Sciuto ..........Pauley Perrette
NCIS Special Agent Timothy McGee..........Sean Murray
NCIS Director Leon Vance..........Rocky Carroll

RECURRING CAST:

Jimmy Palmer ..........Brian Dietzen
NCIS Special Agent E.J. Barrett..........Sarah Jane Morris
Mike Franks..........Muse Watson
Ray Cruz..........Enrique Murciano
Trent Kort..........David Dayan Fisher
Navy Lieutenant Jonas Cobb..........Kerr Smith
NCIS Special Agent Gayne Levin..........Alimi Ballard
NCIS Special Agent Simon Cade..........Matthew Willig

GUEST CAST:

Secretary of the Navy Clayton Jarvis..........Matt Craven
Secretary of the Navy Phillip Davenport..........Jude Ciccolella
Leyla Shakarji ..........Tehmina Sunny
Pamela Cook..........Vera Miao

WRITTEN BY: Gary Glasberg
DIRECTED BY: Dennis Smith

---

- Promo 20sec.: Qui
- Promo 30sec.: Qui

---

- Promo pics:
image image image image image
HQ: Qui

---

- Info da EW:

Nella season finale potrebbero ricomparire alcune facce familiari:

I have so many NCIS questions I don’t even know where to begin. So I’ll take anything, Sandra. Anything. Puh-leaaaseee. — Jamie
You already know that the finale will revolve around the port-to-port killer, buuuut I’m hearing the episode also might feature a few familiar faces. Which, naturally, leads me to ask: In a perfect world, who from the past would you all like to see again? Also, if you haven’t read Mandi Bierly’s piece of scoop on Ziva’s new boyfriend, Ray, click on over.

--

PLEASE. I need some NCIS! — Pam
You mean the above wasn’t enough? Pfft. Ungrateful…grumble…ehem. (Kidding.) Mike Franks (Muse Watson) and Trent Kort (David Dayan Fisher) will officially be rejoining the mix at NCIS to help hunt down the elusive port-to-port killer as the case heats up in the final episodes of this season. But will one of them — or another member of the team — not make it to the end? “Tracking the P2P killer will prove to be deadly for at least one of the people involved,” exec producer Gary Glasberg warns. I don’t like the sound of that…you shouldn’t either.

Mike Franks e Trent Kort ritorneranno ufficialmente per aiutare a stanare l'elusivo port-to-port killer quando il caso si fa caldo, negli ultimi episodi di questa stagione. Ma uno di loro - o un altro membro del team - potrebbe non arrivare alla fine? "La caccia al P2P killer si rivelerà mortale per almeno una delle persone coinvolte," avverte il produttore esecutivo Gary glasberg.

--

NCIS , please! Bonus points for something on Tony! — Jan
Time is ticking down to a major development in Tony and E.J.’s relationship. Exec producer Gary Glasberg tells me that, as we head into the finale, fans should be looking for the Port-to-Port killer case to “affect Tony and E.J. in a huge way, and it will affect Ziva and Ray in a big way.” The strange thing? I don’t think that sounds quite like imminent death, but rather a shake-up. After all, Glasberg did say, “When you’re putting together a story like this, not only do you want it to drive story-wise through the end of the season, but you want it to propel things into next season.” Taking guesses now! Proposals? Break-ups? Or just lots of shacking up?

Gary G. dice "Il caso del P2P killer influirà in modo gigantesco su Tony e EJ , e molto su Ziva e Ray - quando metti insieme una storia come questa, non solo vuoi portarla avanti anche nel corso del finale di stagione, ma vuoi portare le cose anche nella stagione dopo"

--

- Michael Weatherly promette epica Season Finale:

'NCIS' star Michael Weatherly promises 'epic' season finale

Are you addicted to NCIS?

The show's (resident hottie) Michael Weatherly tells USA TODAY's Andrea Mandell he's shooting the finale as we speak – and it's explosive.

"We've got agents getting shot, chaos, mayhem and super intrigue," teases Weatherly, who plays Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo.

Ok, so who gets shot? "I can tell you that more than one person gets killed," he says of the Season 8 ender. "It's epic. It feels to me like old school NCIS. We've been on the air so long I can say that," he laughs. "To me the season finale evokes the stuff we were doing in Seasons 2 and 3."[..]

----

- Casting News:

- NCIS Exclusive: Can a Dawson's Creek Star Crack the Port-to-Port Killer Case?

--

Love all the NCIS scoop. Now give me some more! — Lance
ADAM: Could someone new be joining the ranks of NCIS brass? The show is in search of someone to play a politically savvy and powerful D.C. administrator who steps into his new job driven to get things done with little concern for consequences. The character is scheduled to play a substantive part in the end of this season, and possibly the beginning of the next.

traduzione

---

- Pauley P. su Twitter:

---

- Da MegaBuzz:

I am dying to know what happens in the NCIS finale. — Eric
ADAM: Expect even more bloodshed. But the Port-to-Port Killer case doesn't completely rule the hour. "The finale really hits a lot of the Vance-Gibbs tension," executive producer Gary Glasberg says. "It's going to provide a lot of answers to what Vance has been dealing with all season. Gibbs is going to become privy to a lot of it... and it's going to bring his relationship with Vance to another level." Does that signal an administrative shakeup? "There are definite changes that affect NCIS," Glasberg says. "The team is going to have to work together in a way they've never had to work together before next season."

traduzione

Edited by Alyss.. - 17/5/2011, 16:36

Alyss..
view post Posted on 15/4/2011, 09:38

Whaa... che titolo è? Può voler dire tante cose...

Hellspirit
view post Posted on 15/4/2011, 09:49

Già, non so proprio cosa pensare di questo titolo :| Sono perplessa.

Alyss..
view post Posted on 15/4/2011, 12:05

aspe aspe aspe ...ieri sera rivedevo la 7.01 su sky e proprio li Tony si riferisce a Vance con "It must be a lonely place to sit, at the top of the pyramid [..]"

mmh..forse è proprio qui che ci riferiamo a Vance.

Hellspirit
view post Posted on 15/4/2011, 12:21

CITAZIONE (Alyss.. @ 15/4/2011, 13:05) 
aspe aspe aspe ...ieri sera rivedevo la 7.01 su sky e proprio li Tony si riferisce a Vance con "It must be a lonely place to sit, at the top of the pyramid [..]"

oh yes, non appena letto il titolo anche a me era venuta venuta in mente la frase di Tony *_* Questa puntata non dovrebbe averla scritta Jesse Stern... ma sarebbe fantastico se si ricollegassero davvero a quel particolare all'epoca puramente marginale, scritto quasi due anni fa da un altro sceneggiatore *__*

Alyss..
view post Posted on 15/4/2011, 12:28

QUOTE (Hellspirit @ 15/4/2011, 13:21) 
QUOTE (Alyss.. @ 15/4/2011, 13:05) 

oh yes, non appena letto il titolo anche a me era venuta venuta in mente la frase di Tony *_* Questa puntata non dovrebbe averla scritta Jesse Stern... ma sarebbe fantastico se si ricollegassero davvero a quel particolare all'epoca puramente marginale, scritto quasi due anni fa da un altro sceneggiatore *__*

guarda tutto è possibile xD e comunque la metafora della piramide vale in generale pensando a Vance - che è sulla punta in quanto direttore... bah mi viene da pensare ( come già avevamo detto ) che qualcosa nella.. piramide, cambierà.

betta86
view post Posted on 15/4/2011, 12:51

*-* *-* il titolo dell'ultima puntata della stagione...
interessante come titolo...

Nelly"
view post Posted on 15/4/2011, 12:52

mamma mia... può davvero esere qualsiasi cosa....

Hellspirit
view post Posted on 15/4/2011, 21:32

yay, Palmer sarà nella season finale *-*

CITAZIONE
My first day of the season finale. BIG things going on here. I only have 140 characters to tell you EVERYTHING that happens. Here goes. So,

LOL, Brian xD

***<Marta>***
view post Posted on 15/4/2011, 22:11

ahahahahaah!!! lo adoro!!! XD

Alyss..
view post Posted on 15/4/2011, 22:12

si che infame Brian uahah

Hellspirit
view post Posted on 16/4/2011, 08:37

mmh, sta circolando questo spoiler, che dovrebbe essere stato ricopiato dall'ultimo numero cartaceo di EW... Ho provato a cercare lo scan dell'articolo, ma per ora non si trova...

CITAZIONE
this weeks Entertainment Weekly has TVs Shocking season endings and NCIS is right at the top.It says The final moments of NCIS' eighth season are so shocking, even some cast members are being kept in the dark. Parts of the finale have been deemed "redpage scenes," which means only the specific actors involved and a few key crew members get the script. (A previous "red page" example? The season 2 death of Kate Todd played by Sasha Alexander).Exec producer Gary Glasberg says the :significant Change" that occurs will "affect NCIS in ways people will never see coming". In particular, Gibbs (Mark Harmon) will be reeling. Glasberg notes, "His world is about to be rocked both personally and professionally." (May 17 at 8pm CBS)

Fin quando non c'è qualcosa di ufficiale, però, io lo prendo con le pinze... Anche perchè dice le stesse cose degli scorsi anni xD

assawa
view post Posted on 16/4/2011, 09:18

CITAZIONE (Hellspirit @ 16/4/2011, 09:37) 
mmh, sta circolando questo spoiler, che dovrebbe essere stato ricopiato dall'ultimo numero cartaceo di EW... Ho provato a cercare lo scan dell'articolo, ma per ora non si trova...

CITAZIONE
this weeks Entertainment Weekly has TVs Shocking season endings and NCIS is right at the top.It says The final moments of NCIS' eighth season are so shocking, even some cast members are being kept in the dark. Parts of the finale have been deemed "redpage scenes," which means only the specific actors involved and a few key crew members get the script. (A previous "red page" example? The season 2 death of Kate Todd played by Sasha Alexander).Exec producer Gary Glasberg says the :significant Change" that occurs will "affect NCIS in ways people will never see coming". In particular, Gibbs (Mark Harmon) will be reeling. Glasberg notes, "His world is about to be rocked both personally and professionally." (May 17 at 8pm CBS)

Fin quando non c'è qualcosa di ufficiale, però, io lo prendo con le pinze... Anche perchè dice le stesse cose degli scorsi anni xD

Secondo i fan americani è un articolo dell'anno scorso, sul finale della settima stagione...vedremo :)

Gunnery_Sergeant
view post Posted on 16/4/2011, 09:28

Beh, questo spoiler io lo avevo postato nella sezione spoiler. Visto che è qui, l'ho cancellato, però riporto la traduzione che avevo fatto, per chi non se la cava bene con l'inglese:

TRADUZIONE: I momenti finali dell'ottava stagione di NCIS sono così sconvolgenti che perfino alcuni membri del cast sono tenuti all'oscuro. Alcune scene del finale sono state definite "pagine rosse", che significa che solo gli attori coinvolti e pochi menbri della troupe ricevono lo script. (un esempio di una passata pagina rossa? La morte di Kate Todd, interpretata da Sasha Alexander, nella seconda stagione.) Il produttore esegutivo Gary Glasberg dice che un "cambiamento significativo" che avviene "toccherà NCIS in modi che la gente non può prevedere." I particolare Gibbs vacillerà. Nota Glasberg, "Il suo mondo sta per essere scosso sia personalmente che professionalmente."

Spero davvero che sia un'altra esagerazione come per la stagione 6 e 7...perché le cose che mi stanno passando per la testa mi piacciono...

lalel
view post Posted on 16/4/2011, 09:28

CITAZIONE (Alyss.. @ 15/4/2011, 13:05) 

siiii!!! è veuto in mente anche a me!!! ehhh bisogna aspettare per vedere e basta.....non voglio farmi influezare dalle voci sennò no campo piu!! :wacko:

186 replies since 15/4/2011, 08:41   7417 views