Navy NCIS: Unità anticrimine

Michael Weatherly (Tony) #19

« Older   Newer »
Hyper-red Trullallà Trullallà
view post Posted on 27/1/2014, 21:44

ma i topic vecchi sugli attori?

Alyss..
view post Posted on 28/1/2014, 04:01

QUOTE (Hyper-red Trullallà Trullallà @ 27/1/2014, 21:44) 
ma i topic vecchi sugli attori?

Li trovi QUI

--

Michael comunque ha postato questa su twitter non so cosa stia facendo ma ciao ahahah

tumblr_n038g1Yeyj1qzeb7lo1_500
@M_Weatherly: From the set of #ncis @michaweather does noir pic.twitter.com/MXTL2hkkw6

domani tento di postare Hollywood game night xD han fatto troppo ridere.

Jess_JagFan
view post Posted on 28/1/2014, 07:21

c'è anche la versione madness LOL

BfCBOiCCQAAd4Dz
@M_Weatherly: Horror movie? #ncis on set madness pic.twitter.com/Z7gfmsl3wR

betta86
view post Posted on 28/1/2014, 08:53

oddio in queste foto in bianco e nero stile gangster è troppo bello :wub:

Alyss..
view post Posted on 28/1/2014, 09:39

Vero Betta? Concordo. niente da aggiungere.
Cretino e bello ahaha <3
Ha fatto perdere la sua squadra ieri sera perchè non ricordava le parole xD lol

Viky82
view post Posted on 28/1/2014, 10:05

Divertente.... :) ma molto mooolto affascinante!!!!! :)

Alyss..
view post Posted on 28/1/2014, 12:00

Troverò il modo di postarvi il video senza che il copyright si intrometta - intanto ho fatto il gifset QUI

betta86
view post Posted on 28/1/2014, 15:51

che pirla ma cm ha fatto perdere la squadra ahahahahha...torno a ripetermi solo lui ahahahaha...
mamma la prima foto in bianco e nero è proprio stupenda :wub: :wub:

Alyss..
view post Posted on 28/1/2014, 16:19

Dovevano ricordarsi delle parole a catena solo che oltre alla sua doveva ricordare anche tutte quelle degl'altri prima di lui e si è incartato subito e ciao XD infatti ci è rimasto ahaha

tumblr_n03wepEWWR1qzeb7lo10_r1_250

edit: QUI potete guardarlo

Edited by Alyss.. - 28/1/2014, 20:55

Alyss..
view post Posted on 3/2/2014, 14:28

Piccola intervista di Michael a Londra

Video

Alyss..
view post Posted on 25/2/2014, 18:20

Michael a Londra con Charlie Siem

tumblr_n1j7p1dfvQ1qheuoto1_500

Alyss..
view post Posted on 25/2/2014, 20:13

Doppio post con anche l'intervista al giornale francese per intero - tradotta in Inglese:

tumblr_n1kei9MSBN1qazrh1o1_500

When DiNozzo cries for Ziva’s departure.

The two-parter episode that starts season 11 marks the departure of the fiery Ziva, played by Cote de Pablo. Confessions of Michael Weatherly, alias DiNozzo, her smitten partner.

(the literal translation would be numb with love, which I love, but I don’t know if it’d make sense in proper English…)

At the beginning of this season, which corresponds to NCIS’s 10th anniversary on M6, nothing’s right for DiNozzo anymore. The special agent quit his job at NCIS in support to his boss, Gibbs, who was targetted in a recent case. His partner, Ziva David, who he’s in love with, has gone back to Israel, her homeland. And he’s going to be the object of a murder threat…

T7J: DiNozzo is going to Tel Aviv to find Ziva, but the lovely brunette won’t come back to Washington with him. Are you satisfied with the way Ziva’s character left the show?

MW: Absolutely. This intense storyline follows up Ziva’s story: the murder of her father, the fact that she feels lost and is looking for her place. The writers coherently integrated Cote de Pablo’s decision to leave. American fans are demanding her return. And I miss Cote a lot.

T7J: Tony and Ziva played a platonic “I love you/I love you not” game for 8 seasons. We’ll never see them in a real relationship now. Isn’t it frustrating for the faithful fans?

MW: But they did share a real relationship! You know, sex is not necessarily the most important part of a real lovestory. Ask any married couple, especially one with young children. Tony and Ziva shared a deep bond, they had the same sense of fun but they also knew how to maintain some mystery between them.

T7J: How does Tony react to Ziva’s departure?

MW: He stays true to his usual defense mecanism: humor. Ziva’s decision is like a romantic break up. Tony is going to go through an existential crisis. We’ll learn that he is part of a men’s support group.

T7J: Were you disappointed by Cote de Pablo’s sudden decision to leave NCIS?

MW: Disappointed, no. Sad on the moment, yes. Cote is a remarkable actress and a very close friend of mine. She wants to focus on doing movies. Selfishly, I would have loved for her to stay because she’s very funny and talented.

T7J: Her last day on set must have been emotional….

MW: Oh yes! The goodbye scene is the last scene we shot. No need to use fake tears on my face. For Cote neither. We then went back to our trailers, arm in arm, and I gave her a big kiss.

T7J: NCIS has been a huge hit in France for 10 years now. Do you have a particular bond with our country?

MW: I do. I went there for the first time in 1988. And I fell in love with your capital city. My first date with my wife, Bojana, was in Paris. I’m also grateful to M6 for NCIS’s success there.

T7J: You have 2 young children: Olivia, 22 months old, and Liam, 4 months old. Is it hard to be both a full-time actor and a devoted father?

MW: Yes. With my wife’s close pregnancies, I spent my time eating. I need to lose weight. When I see myself on screen, I think: “What happened to DiNozzo, he looks tired.”. I hope that the viewers think it’s because of Ziva’s departure. Tony is sad so he compensates with food!

Mi ripeto, lo adoro, mi fa piangere, please.

E smetterà mai di lamentarsi del suo peso? Vai benissimo così tesoro.

Alyss..
view post Posted on 10/3/2014, 18:02

Intanto michael ieri sera era all'evento della fondazione "I have a dream" per i bambini - assieme a LL Cool J e altri:

tumblr_n275r9JPEh1qakd7ao1_1280

tumblr_n27u4iqZ8b1qzeb7lo1_1280

betta86
view post Posted on 10/3/2014, 22:06

io lo adoro ogni volta di più quest'uomo :wub:

Alyss..
view post Posted on 13/3/2014, 22:44

Mi è arrivato il CBS Watch Magazine nuovo - BELLE COSE

tumblr_n2e8q9yW7Y1qzeb7lo2_500

tumblr_n2e8q9yW7Y1qzeb7lo1_500

313 replies since 19/1/2014, 19:34   11471 views